linkinparkmaartenlinkinparkmaarten

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Primal War 18 Primal War 18

AAAAAAARGH!

the suspense is killing me!
and now for something completely review:
your storytelling is amazing, you know how to create suspense in your viewers, and your animation has greatly improved since your first episodes
some would say that you've still got a long way to go, but it's just fine by me :)
now get going and finish this series!
then start another one!!

Taxi Taxi

Good stuff

Haha, grappig :) goede combinatie van inhoud en geluid enzo, en de stemmen waren nog wel deftig
doe zo voort, dutchies rule! :)

(for the english crowd: haha, funny :) good combination of content and music and stuff, voices were ok too
keep it up, dutchies rule! :))

aap responds:

Dankjewel!

the Closing Hour (part 2) the Closing Hour (part 2)

deep

is it Death that's coming to take him away?
i think the visualisation of these black things the man is... experiecing, is just his way of coping with the fact that he's going to die...
anyway, i loved the whole, made me think, which is very good if a flash animation can achieve that :)
i allways love your work, your style is superb

and the two parts didn't bother me :)

Rayne's World: Level 1 Rayne's World: Level 1

I also love this guy!! :D

The least I could do is write a decent review:
Great Mario parody, controls are good, I love the use of the original sounds, and the way you used the prostitute... Absolutely genius! :)
Will there be any Redbull-goodness in the following levels? :)

And for those who don't know who Rayne (the main character in this game) is, check out leasticoulddo.com! Give Ryan and Lar some love, they deserve it!

Ramps Ramps

ifeelheavymetal!

pretty good game
some people before me said the same: add more variation, some extra stuff besides ramps, such as (don't know if already suggested by someone) : gateways/transportholes, conveyorbelts, disappearing walls, ventilations (blowing and sucking... kinky :)) trampolines and magnets (standard stuff),more exits that have to be reached, ...

but since this game is called "Ramps", i'm not going to give you a hard time just 'cause there are no other stuff besides the obvious ramps :)

only got to level 23 thus far, but i'll keep trying when i find the time :)

LOVED the original passwords! the milk one was funny :p

keep up the good work, would love to play a sequel

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

indeed, better than rails of war

but is it just me, or does my bomber (third plane accesible) keep crashing when i try to land it??
perfect arrival every time, crash every time, really bugs me

but none the less, keep up the good games

Youdagames responds:

BIG PLANES NEED LONGER LANDING STRIPS.
When you land a B52 make sure that you start your approach early. So that the runway is used 100%